College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
William Ratcliffe, M.F.A.
William Ratcliffe first worked in a darkroom in 1993 and has formed a long and passionate relationship with the photographic medium. He went on to earn a BFA and MFA with a fine art photo concentration and has since worked as a freelance photographer, exhibiting artist, and college photography instructor. He has exhibited in numerous solo, group, and juried shows in five states, had photos published in magazines in the United States and the Philippines, and won several awards for his fine art photography. One of his pieces was recently chosen for the international Juried exhibition "Birds: Real or Imagined" at the Photoplace Gallery in Vermont and his latest solo exhibition "Images of Home" was shown online at Gallery Gray in Minneapolis. Much of his work combines pinhole photography with digital editing and output process.