College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
The walls and exhibit cases at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport’s Gallery Walk feature a unique international collaboration of artworks. Beihang University’s Dr. Haoqin Gong and Radford University’s graphic design program present a diverse exhibition of traditional paintings and American design.
The College of visual and Performing Arts is pleased to present its 2016 spring graduates.
Senior art major Amber Slusser-Brillhart presented a paper and art project at the 10th Annual Longwood University Undergraduate Medieval Conference. It was when she checked her email upon returning home she discovered she had won the conference’s Abels-Johnson Award for Excellence.
The question is what visually defines modern Appalachia. Is it the coal mines, the rural life of mountain towns, or thriving cities? The answer is found in a new photography exhibition coming to the Radford University Art Museum.
Radford University had a large turnout of entrants and supporters at the American Advertising Federation awards ceremony presented at the Roanoke Market Square. Several graphic design students and the creative services team from University Relations received awards. Alumni prevailed, as well.