College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
Bright colorful depictions of tribal mythology are the subject of a Radford University Art Museum exhibition of modern-day Pardhan Gond art from central India, curated by John H. Bowles.
Two faculty members received promotions and several others were honored for their years of service to Radford University. One staff member was given a service award as well.
The first summer exhibition at the Radford University Art Museum Downtown features the artwork of emeritus art professors Paul Frets and Charlie Brower.
Congratulations to our Class of 2015. See who was on the list to graduate.
CVPA award and scholarship recipients honored during the 2015 Spring Commencement.