College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
Memories play a vital role in Eric Finzi’s “Finzi-Contini Giardino” exhibition at Radford University Art Museum in the Covington Center Nov. 5-Dec. 13.
Summer seems like a distant memory. The current semester is in full swing as are the CVPA events. We decided to take a breather and remember those months past by catching you up with how some of our faculty spent those months.
Dr. Richard Bay abd Dr. Carlee Bradbury, Department of Art faculty members, won Radford University Foundation Awards.
The 2009 finding of the Staffordshire Hoard inspired what began as a conference presentation and has grown into a new book called “The South Station Hoard: Imagining, Creating, and Empowering Violent Remains.” This is a collaboration between Dr. Carlee Bradbury, alumni and a professor from Adelphi University.
Bright colorful depictions of tribal mythology are the subject of a Radford University Art Museum exhibition of modern-day Pardhan Gond art from central India, curated by John H. Bowles.