College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
B.S. Studio Art
Students may pursue a Bachelor of Science degree in Studio Art. Less intensive than the B.F.A. In studio art, the B.S. degree allows students to combine a major in art with a major in other fields. These students often choose to pursue a double major in art and marketing, art and psychology, or art and media studies.
The program requires students to complete a core sequence in art that all art majors must complete, take courses in studio areas of preference, and some art history courses. It is not considered a professional degree in art, but it does allow students to prepare for jobs which combine artistic skills and interests with other skills.