College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Department of Dance News
Creative nurturing shapes the legacy of inspiration that is d a n a h b e l l a DanceWorks. Celebrating 10 years as Radford University’s professional dance company, they present two free performances April 27 and 28.
Based on family journals and mementos, Radford University premiers the new musical production “Keep This For Me: Memories Of The Last War” by Amy Vankirk and Tommy Iafrate. The production opens Jan. 30.
We are cleaning out our photo files for the semester and realized you may not have seen some of these images. Most are from CVPA classes, projects and performances.
Students in Radford University’s Department of Dance will perform “United We Dance” at Radford University’s Albig Studio Theater in Peters Hall on Nov. 19 at 7:30 p.m. The performance is open to the public and free of charge.
Cindrich is a junior majoring in theater and minoring in dance. Not only is she playing the lead role of Babe in "Babe, the Sheep-Pig," but she has been continuously working on ticket sales and decorating the front of the house boards for the show.