College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
Design News from the College of Visual and Performing Arts
We are cleaning out our photo files for the semester and realized you may not have seen some of these images. Most are from CVPA classes, projects and performances.
Annually a student from the Department of Design creates an open house advertisement for Meg Weddle, owner of Garrett’s and Meg’s retail stores in downtown Radford. This year's designer is Rachel Berger.
Fifteen students from the Department of Design went to Atlanta for the Spring 2015 Apparel Market Week Oct. 17-19.
Design and technology together in one building: the Department of Design is now home to two 3D printers, a power washing station, a laser cutter and a Computer Numeric Control (CNC) ShopBot.
A q&a with Lauren Browning and Gigi Ganzer, sophomores majoring in merchandising design. Not only are they best friends, but each of them was also awarded the William C. & Betty J. Lusk Design Merchandising Scholarship March 2014.