College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Computer technology is an important aspect of the Design curriculum for all concentrations within the Department of Design. All computer applications used for classes in this department operate in the Windows-based format.
All incoming students are required to have laptops. (For additional details, please see the Division of Information Technology's website.)
Software for first-year students is the Microsoft Office suite. Second through fourth year software requirements will be noted by the specific concentration at the beginning of each year.