College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
International Guitar Festival
The 15th Annual Radford University International Guitar Festival will bring internationally noted Guitarist performers to the sonic splendor of the Performance Hall in the Covington Center for Visual and Performing Arts, April 8-9, 2016.
The International Guitar Festival has consistently drawn an audience to the New River Valley from Northern Virginia as well as beyond the borders of the Commonwealth of Virginia, including Maryland, North Carolina and as far north as New York State.
Sponsors "Radford After Dark," the RU International Education Center, The Southwestern Virginia Classical Guitar Society and Mu Phi Epsilon present:
- Cavatina Duo (Spain and Bosnia)
- Marcin Dylla (Poland)
- Maharajah Flamenco Trio (Tallahassee, Florida)
- Luciano Cesar Morais (Brazil)
RU Alumni – Rob Plier (Northern Virginia)
ALL EVENTS ARE FREE and are held at the Covington Center for Visual and Performing Arts on the campus of Radford University, Radford, VA (corner of Jefferson and Main Sts. Radford, VA 24142). Click here for parking information.