College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Arts Society supports creativity, award winning talent, performances, community outreach, and student scholarship. Donations from individuals, corporations, foundations and others provide scholarship support for exceptional and deserving students, as well as world-class performances and exhibits to the Radford community.
The primary goal of the Arts Society is to provide money for scholarship support for students in the College of the Visual and Performing Arts.
Contributions to the Arts Society provide differing levels of participation which entitle patrons to a wide variety of activities, including invitations to special events, opportunities to meet the artists, and exhibits and performances. Additional details are available through University Advancement.