College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Importance of Being Earnest
by Oscar Wilde
April 11, 13-15 | 7:30 p.m.
Apr. 16 | 2 p.m.
Gwendolyn is in love with a man named Ernest, but she’s never met him. Cecily writes love letters to a man named Ernest that she’s never met. Mr. Worthing is Ernest in town and Jack in the country…or is it John? Well, in the words of that “Lord of Language” Oscar Wilde, the truth is rarely pure and never simple. But sorting it out is sure to be great fun when Wilde’s masterpiece of wit floats like a butterfly onto the Hayes Stage in April.