Welcome to the Center for Diversity and Inclusion (CDI)!
Our office is a resource to all students, staff and faculty through our variety of programs, activities and services. You will find resources and people that will support you in your academics, crafting you as a professional, as well as socially and personally.
Your new home away from home is now located in Heth Hall, Room 157!
CDI Offers so much!
- Diversity Resource Library (Literature & Media)
- Diversity2GO (Diversity training Sessions)
- Computers and Printing available
- Conference Meeting Room
- Laptop Loaner Program
- Meditation Room
- Student Spaces (Lounge and Study areas)
- Supplies and resources for programming
CDI support programs include:
- Diversity Programming and Events
- Student Group Advocacy
- Student Group Advising and Training
- Networking & Professional Development
- Job and Internship opportunities
- Academic and Matriculation Support
We are resources to ALL of the Radford community, and invite YOU to stop in to visit and introduce yourself. Our office provides a concentrated focus on the progress, success and concerns of underrepresented populations on Raford University’s campus such as African American, Asian American, Latin@ American, and Native American students. Additionally, in our office you will be able to find programming and resources for faith/ religion and LGBT community.