The Office of the Dean of Students responds to the informational and personal concerns of students and oversees the protection of student rights. The office plays a major role in promoting and upholding the shared values and ideals of the Radford University community.
The office provides a variety of services for students. These include student advocacy services, off-campus student services, student publications, information for parents and families, absence notices, references/verifications for graduate school and employment, and services with the Student Government Association.
The Office of the Dean of Students promotes and facilitates student learning, engagement and development outside the classroom and collaborates with others to enhance the quality of life for students at Radford University.
- Center for Diversity and Inclusion (CDI)
- Disability Resources Office (DRO)
- Housing and Residential Life
- Student Standards and Conduct (OSSC)
- Substance Abuse and Violence Education Support (SAVES)
- Student Support Services (SSS)
- Serves as primary advisor to Student Government Association