Use the forms below to make requests for accommodations, proctoring and other Disability Resource Office services.
- Accessible Text Agreement (PDF)
- Alternate Text Request Form (PDF)
- Accommodation Request Form (PDF)
- Certification of Eligibility for ETS Exams (PDF)
- Interpreter Request Form (Faculty/Staff) (PDF)
- Interpreter Request Form (Student) (PDF)
- Procedure for Requesting Alternate Text Format (PDF)
- Student Handbook (PDF)
- Student Registration Form (PDF)
- Student Release of Information Form (PDF)
- Test Proctoring Request Form (PDF) - Make sure you print this two-sided, as it includes the front and back
To save the above writable PDF forms in order to send them via email to our office, please do the following:
1. Instead of clicking on the “Save” option, go to “File”—then “Print”
2. A dialog box will appear with a listing of printers in the “Name” drop down box. The following types can be selected, if available.
- Adobe PDF – (will save the file as a pdf)
- PDFCreator- (will save the file as a pdf)
- Microsoft Office Document Image Writer- (will save the file as a .tiff image)
- Microsoft XPS Document Writer – (will save the file as an .xps image)
- OneNote- (will save as a OneNote file)
3. Once the preferred printer name is selected, click on the “OK” button and a dialog box will appear with save options. Follow the save options as you would to save any file.