Housekeeping at Radford University is a people, service, and team-oriented department. They are responsible for all phases of cleaning operations within the Educational and General (E&G) facilities, and within the Auxiliary facilities to include residence halls, student support areas. student apartment complexes, and athletic facilities. Housekeeping Services provides the University community with a clean, safe, sanitary and attractive environment.
Please contact Work Control at 831-7800 with requests. For issues occurring after business hours, call Campus Police at 831-5500.
Standards for Housekeeping Services at Radford University - APPA Level II:
- Academic classrooms and laboratories cleaned daily
- Public areas cleaned daily to reflect the professional image of RU
- Restrooms thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
- Administrative and office areas serviced daily
- Emergencies addressed promptly
- Special requests attended to in a timely fashion
- Green Cleaning Policy