- The 2016-2017 Faculty Senate met for an organizational meeting on April 28, 2016, and elected members of the Executive Council: Carter Turner, president; Susan Schoppelrey, vice president; Kim Gainer, secretary; and Suzanne Ament and Prahlad Kasturi at-large.
- A Faculty Senate Retreat will be held on August 18, from 9 am-12 pm, in Heth 014. During part of the retreat, Dr. Hemphill will be in attendance.
- The first business meeting of the Faculty Senate willl be held Thursday, September 1, from 3:30-5, in the Heth 043. Meetings are open to the public.
Please note: This web site replaces an earlier one. Material from the old site is located at http://senate.asp.radford.edu/.
NEWS OF INTEREST TO FACULTY
FACULTY FITNESS HOURS AT PETERS HALL
- Summer hours M-F 12-2 pm. Contact person: Doug Wohlstein.
CHRISTIANSBURG AQUATIC CENTER
- Christiansburg Aquatic Center now open to holders of RU ids. Radford Transit service via Route 40 will resume in the fall.