Work Study Student Needed In CDI:
As a student employee in the Center for Diversity and Inclusion, your role will be to assist our Division with the following:
· Providing excellent service with students, staff, & faculty.
· Providing attentive services to our students, staff, & faculty.
· Enhancing our image and recognition through interactions and/or communication with other RU departments.
· Serve as a CDI representative throughout the campus.
· Promoting an environment that demonstrates RU pride.
Any interested students should contact Kim Nester at 831-6343 or knester2
Radford University E-Verify Participation Disclaimer
All news hires to Radford University will be subject to E-Verify beginning June 1, 2011. E-Verify is administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS-Verification Division and the Social Security Administration and allows participating employers to electronically verify employment eligibility.