A Culture of Service; A Commitment of Excellent Service in Today’s Higher Education Environment.
Join us in discussing how we can actualize a comprehensive environment of service provision for all that encompasses Radford University. This two-hour session will assist us with
- Understanding what customer service really means
- What role it plays in higher education
- How “service” needs must adapt to the changing landscape of our audience, including generational differences
Let us begin the movement together, assessing how we can merge processes, collaborate with departments and form best practices to build a culture of service.
Who should attend: We encourage any employees that deal with students directly to attend. However, as we are all part of the University Family, all are welcome.
Thursday, July 6th 1:30 to 4:00 HR Conference Room
Monday, July 10th 1:30 to 4:00 HR Conference Room
Tuesday, July 18th 1:30 to 4:00 HR Conference Room
Monday, July 24th 1:30 to 4:00 HR Conference Room
Wednesday, August 16th 1:30 to 4:00 HR Conference Room
Wednesday, September 13th 1:30 to 4:00 HR Conference Room
Please register through the VLC at the following link. https://covlc.virginia.gov//DL.aspx?id=DB9D077A2FD6411B90FE62CA998974B5 or by accessing the VLC at the HR Training website.
While these trainings are not required, they are helpful for all supervisors to complete. For additional information and forms for new employees and separations/transfers, visit the forms for supervisors page.
General Training and Instructions
- PeopleAdmin Instructions (Position management and performance planning and evaluation.)
- Banner Leave Training [PDF]
- I-9 and E-Verify (Employment Eligibility Verification) Training [PPT]