The fall check-in process will be available beginning Aug. 9 and you are urged to complete it as soon as you are able. It is a simple process that will only take a few minutes to complete. The process just asks you to confirm that you are indeed going to attend RU this term and to verify or update your contact and emergency contact information. It is very important to the University that we have accurate contact and emergency contact information for you. Completion of the check-in process is required of all students in order to:
- Receive financial aid funds for the term.
- View your course schedule.
- Make fall schedule adjustments.
- View midterm and final grades.
To access the student check-in process:
- Log into the MyRU portal.
- Click on the Academics Tab.
- Click on the Student Check-In link found in the My Courses channel.
- Once you arrive at the Student Check-In page, simply follow the prompts.
If you have any trouble with the check-in process, contact the Registrar's Office at 540-831-5271 or email@example.com, or you can stop by Heth Hall.
*Note: If you update your contact or emergency contact information, you must return to the Student Check-In page to complete the check-in process. There is a link titled "Click here to finish student check-in" at the bottom of the contact pages that will bring you back to the Student Check-In page.