Whether you are moving your existing website into the content management system or requesting a new site, the process is the same:
- Choose a web contributor(s). The web contributor(s) will be the individuals performing the majority of the work on the website.
- Have the web contributor attend Content Management System (CQ5) training.
- Submit the Website Initiation Form. You will receive this after you attend training.
- Meet with a member of the Web Communications Team for a consultation (if necessary).
- Migrate and/or create new content within the CMS.
- Tell Web Communications when the site is ready to go live. Web Communications will review your site for accessibility, usability, and adherence to university guidelines. Please allow up to 10 days for this step.
- Make any suggested changes.
- Go live!