- Have a final copy of your high school or previous college transcript sent to:
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 6903
Radford, VA 24142
- Students receiving a Stafford Loan who have not completed an entrance interview need to log on to www.radford.edu/finaid to complete the online interview.
- If you have not already done so, mail in your health form (including Tuberculosis form).
- Pay your fall tuition, fees, room and board bill by Friday, August 24. Questions? Call or email the Office of Student Accounts, (540) 831-5417 or email@example.com.
- Register your car with Parking Services. This can be done online beginning in early August.
- Check your RU email regularly. Updates about the academic year are often sent out via email.
- Look for your roommate information in August; it will be emailed to you. Call your roommate(s) and start planning items you would like to share in your room. Also, remember to ask what time your roommate will be arriving on move-in day.
- Reserve/purchase your books. This can be done online through the Bookstore website. University bookstore hours during fall opening are:
Friday, August 24 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, August 25 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, August 26 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Remember to pack your health insurance card and have emergency contact numbers and information.
- If you are living on campus you can move in Friday, August 24.
- Classes begin Monday, August 27! Be Ready! Make sure to check your class schedule online (through MyRU – click on “Student Info” tab) before classes begin! Room and class changes are possible over the summer, so be sure to check and print your schedule again
before heading off to class!