Find Success at RU. What does that mean?
When you enter a partnership with this university, we will provide the challenge and support, and you will actively participate in finding success.
- Attending classes, being engaged, and seeking assistance when you need it
- Knowing your resources and using them
- Being open to new people and possibilities
- Being responsible for yourself, your time, and your money
- Having confidence in who you are and being true to yourself
- Showing pride in, and contributing to RU and the surrounding community
- Taking care of yourself and others—being safe and making healthy decisions
- Knowing what’s expected of you—staying aware of and respecting academic and social policies and procedures
Sound simple? It is! Radford University is a caring, student-centered community. We promise that we will make every effort to help you find success, and we expect that you will do your part.
Enjoy your Quest program. Please ask us if you have any questions or concerns.