- Determine whether you feel you can fulfill the time requirements and job duties.
- Submit a letter of intent and resume before 5 pm on Monday, September 24th. In your letter, address the following items:
- Discuss a learning experience from Quest that had a positive impact upon you.
- How should Quest and the Parent Orientation Guides help parents feel that Radford is the “right choice?”
- Your ideal working relationship between the POGs and the QAs.
- When you submit your application to the NSP Office, sign up for an interview time.