We appreciate your interest in applying for a QA position.
We will be using an online form as your application. On the application you will be asked for:
- A list of up to five campus activities in which you have participated, including any leadership positions held, and the dates involved
- An employment history, including your employer's name, job responsibilities, and the dates (month and year) of employment
- The names, phone numbers, email addresses, and titles/positions of two references. Please be courteous and ask your references prior to submitting their information.
- References can be any two RU faculty or full-time staff members, including Resident Directors or Graduate Teaching Assistants.
- One reference may be from a person outside the University AND one from a former Quest Assistant or your Peer Instructor.
- We suggest that you ask people who know your skills, abilities, and commitment to the university such as faculty or staff with whom you have personally worked.
- Let your references know that they will receive an email with a link to an online reference form shortly after the application deadline, Wednesday, January 30th.
- On the application, you will be asked if you waive your right to review the completed reference form. This is your choice, but by clicking the box waiving your access, you are demonstrating your trust in your reference.
- Three essays. Please type your answers to the questions below in single document and you will upload them as part of your application.
- What does it mean to be a leader?
- Tell us one thing about yourself, which would not be obvious from your application and campus involvement, that you think makes you an excellent candidate.
- Describe one event/moment since arriving at RU which has changed you. How are you different?
- Once you have submitted your application you will be taken to a page containing links to two Quest Assistant interviews. You must sign up for both the "Group" interview as well as an individual interview.
- Please have all of the information above ready before you start your application. You need to complete the application all at once - you cannot save it and return later.
The application process for 2013 has now concluded. Thank you for your interest.