Purchase a Permit
Follow these steps to purchase a student parking permit online or visit the Parking Services Office in Heth Hall 152 during regular business hours.
- Login to your MyRU account
- Click on the "My Accounts" tab
- Click on the "Parking" link under the "Quick Links" box and follow the directions.
Distinguishing Between Permits
All resident students' parking permits will be a blue hang tag. All commuter students' (living off campus) parking permits will be a yellow hang tag.
Cost of Permit
Student permits cost $108 if purchased in the fall semester, $54 if purchased beginning Jan. 1. Summer permits will be and $27.
Which lots are designated for student parking?
- LOT Z: River Side of Dedmon Center
- LOT BF: Baseball Field
- LOT CC: University Drive
- LOT DC: Dedmon Center (select rows only)
- LOT FF: Stockton Street
- LOT C: South of East Main Street
- LOT D: Lawrence Street
- LOT E: University Drive
- LOT K: Main Street
- LOT L: Main Street
- LOT M: Calhoun Street
- LOT U: University Drive