Peters Hall is seeking motivated students who enjoy working in a fitness/sports environment providing a safe and clean facility and a busy academic/recreation building assisting in providing information and support to people using and working in Peters Hall. Training will be provided.
Positions available in Peters Hall Fitness Center
- Work Study (12 hours a week)
- Answer telephones, scan RU ID's, and maintain a clean and safe fitness/gymnasium
- Assist people with directions and information about Peters Hall
- Provide support to faculty and staff of Peters Hall
- Maintain the appearance of Peters Hall
- Peters Hall is open on weekends and we require student workers to work 5 to 6 weekends a semester
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow simple instructions/tasks with little guidance
- Ability to work in a team environment
Download your application (fillable Word document) and submit it via email to Jason Pace at email@example.com. For more information about this opportunity please email the address above or contact the manager at 540-831-6157.