We are pleased to introduce the Radford University Policies and Procedures website. Many of our policies are still being reviewed and updated to reflect new regulations and our new policy format, so please check back regularly. If you have any policy related questions, please contact our office at 540-831-6651, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office of Policy Compliance, ARMICS and Special Projects has temporarily moved to Whitt Hall, Suite 130.
Please follow this link to the 2014-2015 Radford University Annual Safety and Fire Report.
The following new or revised University Policies and Procedures have been recently released:
- Acceptable Use Policy for University Computers and Information Technology (PDF)
- Energy Forward Pricing Policy (PDF)
- Energy Forward Pricing Procedure (PDF)
- Free Expression Policy (PDF)
- Posting, Chalking, and Distribution of Informational Materials SA-PO-1302
- Physical Inventory Policy (PDF)
- Physical Inventory Procedure (PDF)
- Threat Management Policy (PDF)
- Threat Management Procedure (PDF)
Radford University has established Parking and Traffic policies and procedures to promote the orderly conduct of University business; effectively utilize parking space within the limits available and reduce congestion on the Radford University campus.
Please follow this link to a .pdf of the Radford University Parking and Traffic regulation.