Home About Us Current Students Prospective Students Parents Advisor Resources Contact Us

How to Declare a Major

All it takes to declare or change your major is a simple form. When you are ready to declare your major, contact your advisor to find out where to go to obtain the Declaration of Major/Minor form and receive the appropriate signatures. Completing the form should only take 5-10 minutes. Make sure that you receive contact information for your new advisor before leaving the department. Some offices will require you to return this form to the Registrar’s Office for processing.

Follow us on

Facebook Twitter