Nominations now open for faculty, staff awards
Nominations are now being accepted for the Radford University Foundation's annual awards to teaching and administrative faculty members and staff whose performance has been exceptional. The deadline for nominations is 5 p.m. on Friday, March 1.
The awards, based on recommendations made to President Kyle by members of the RU community, are presented near the end of spring semester. Individuals are eligible to receive multiple awards but may receive only one award each year and each award only once.
Awards and eligibility are:
- Donald N. Dedmon Distinguished Teaching Professor Award, all full-time teaching and research faculty.
- Distinguished Creative Scholar Award, all full-time teaching and research faculty.
- Distinguished Service Award, all full-time teaching faculty.
- Distinguished Faculty Advising Award, all full-time teaching and research faculty.
- Anna Lee Stewart Award for Contributions to Faculty Development, all faculty and staff.
- Award for Administrative and Professional Excellence, all administrative and professional faculty.