The Radford University Board of Visitors holds quarterly meeting this week
The Radford University Board of Visitors will be holding its quarterly meeting Nov. 7-8. The board and committee meetings will be in the Martin Hall Board Room (third floor) on the university campus, starting at 9 a.m. each day.
On Thursday, Nov. 8, the following committee meetings will be held:
• The Academic Affairs Committee at 9 a.m.
• The Business Affairs and Audit Committee at 10:30 a.m.
• The Student Affairs Committee at 12:30 p.m.
• The Advancement /Alumni Relations and Communications/Marketing Committee at 1:30 p.m.
• The Governance, Administration and Athletics Committee at 3 p.m.
On Friday, Nov. 9, the full board will meet at 9 a.m.
More information and updated agendas are available on the Radford University Board of Visitors website.
Learn more about Radford University at www.radford.edu.