RESEARCH AND THESIS
MUSC699. Research and Thesis
Credit Hours (1-6).
Hours and credit to be arranged with approval of dean of the Graduate College. See "Thesis" on p. 328.
Detailed Description of Content of Course
l. Submission of topic to director for approval and subsequent approval be appropriate agencies.
2. Development of bibliography
3. Development of increasingly more detailed outlines.
4. Development of increasingly more detailed drafts from the outline.
5. Completion of the final projects.
6. Examination by the graduate committee.
Detailed Description of Conduct of Course
The student meets weekly with the director of the thesis for consultation, guidance, and progress reports.
Goals and Objectives of the Course
Students are expected to enhance research and scholarly writing skills in preparation for doctoral study.
Examination by the graduate committee.
Other Course Information
Approval and Subsequent Reviews
DATE ACTION REVIEWED BY
February 2001 Reviewed E. Fellin, Chairman