Add/Drop Period Information & Dates
Continuing and New Transfer Student Schedule Adjustment
The Fall 2017 schedule adjustment (add/drop) period for continuing and newly admitted transfer undergraduate students who have attended Quest tentatively begins on July 1, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. All schedule adjustments can be made online through the course registration channel in the MyRU Portal until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, September 3rd. Registration PIN numbers will NOT be necessary during the schedule adjustment period. Registration PIN numbers are only required during pre-registration to ensure that students see their academic advisors before registering for classes, but are not necessary during the schedule adjustment period.
In preparation for the Fall Quest sessions, online registration will be closed from August 21st at 8:00 a.m. until August 25th at 5:00 p.m.
New Freshmen and Readmitted Student Schedule Adjustment
New freshmen admitted for the Fall 2017 term can only make schedule adjustments through the student’s Academic Advising Center beginning Monday, August 28th at 8:00 a.m. until Friday, September 1st at 5:00 p.m. Academic Advising Centers assist students on a walk-in basis during the schedule adjustment period. Locations and contact information for each advising center are listed below.
Students readmitted for the Fall 2017 term should refer to their Readmission Acceptance letter for registration instructions.
- Pre-Major Advising Center, Walker Hall 103, (540) 831-5220
- College of Business & Economics Advising Center, Kyle Hall 244, (540) 831-5074
- College of Education & Human Development Advising Center, Peters Hall A104, (540) 831-5424
- Waldron College of Health & Human Services Advising Center, Waldron Hall 351, (540) 831-7699
- College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences Advising Center, College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences Building 3301, (540) 831-6366
- College of Science & Technology Advising Center, Stuart Hall 163, (540) 831-5601
- College of Visual & Performing Arts Advising Center, Porterfield Hall 243, (540) 831-6903 or (540) 831-5348
Continuous online registration access until 4:00 p.m. on Monday, September 11, 2017.