Housing and Residential Life Forms
Residence Hall Information
Residence Hall Policies
On Campus Boarding Policy:
All undergraduate students are required to live on campus at Radford University for at least four consecutive full semesters.
Exemptions to this policy may be granted if the student:
- Lives with relatives or legal guardians who are age 21 or over and are permanent residents within commuting distance of the University (1 hr. drive time or 60 miles).
- Is currently or previously married.
- Has served at least one year of active duty in US Military forces.
- Has a disability that Radford University is unable to accommodate. (See statement on requesting accommodations through DRO).
- Has attended and successfully completed the off-campus living educational session, when offered. This educational session is not offered to students until their second semester of residency and does not supersede existing housing agreements.
- Has received permission from the Vice President for Student Affairs or appropriate designee.