Housing and Residential Life Forms
Residence Hall Information
Residence Hall Policies
On Campus Boarding Policy:
Current Students (First admitted prior to Fall 2017) - All students are requiured to live on campus at Radford University for at least four consequtive full semesters.
Students entering Fall 2017 - All first time, first semester students under the age of 21 are required to live on campus at Radford University for at least four consecutive full semesters.
Exemptions to this policy may be granted if the student:
1. Lives with relatives or legal guardians who are age 21 or over and are permanent residents within commuting distance of the University (1 hr. drive time or 60 miles).
2. Is currently or previously married.
3. Has served at least one year active duty in military forces.
4. Has a disability that Radford University is unable to accommodate. (See statement on requesting accommodations through DRO in the terms of the Residential Student Agreement).
5. Has attended and successfully completed the off-campus living educational session, when offered. This educational session is not offered to students until their second semester of residency and does not supersede existing housing agreements.
6. Has received permission from the Director of Housing & Residential Life or appropriate designee. Also see: