University Operated Apartments
Most utilities are included! That's right! When you live in a university operated unit, you’ll have none of the hassle of setting up your electricity, water, sewer, trash, and/or gas. When you move in, you are ready to start school!
All housing agreements are individual. This means that you do not get stuck paying for a roommate who moves out, or does not pay their share.
- 2017 - 2018 University-operated Apartment Addendum to the Residential Student Agreement (PDF)
- 2016-2017 University-operated apartment information and requirements (PDF)
- 2016-2017 University-operated apartment additional information (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Sample apartment student housing agreement (PDF)
- 512 Davis Street Directions (PDF)
- 512 Davis Street Amenities (PDF)
- 1015 Calhoun St. Directions (PDF)
- 1015 Calhoun St. Amenities (PDF)