Radford University requires that all students have their ID cards on them at all times while on university property. There is a $15 replacement fee for lost cards.
In order to receive an RU Express card, you must be a currently registered student of Radford University.
The RU Express/ID Card is vital for all Radford University students and carries certain privileges and has various uses both on and off campus.
Uses for the RU Express card
- Official identification as a Radford University student
- Library card
- Residence hall access
- Meal plan access
- Computer lab access
- Admittance to some campus and athletic events
- Fitness center admittance
- Free rides on the RU Transit
- Merchants outside of campus who accept it
Tips for caring for the RU Express card
- Keep your RU Express in a secure location
- Do not loan your RU Express to friends
- Do not scratch the magnetic strip on the back of the card
- Do not punch holes in or bend the card