The following information gives institutional data which is frequently used in preparing a proposal. Please refer to this information each time you prepare a proposal. Remember, the Office of Sponsored Programs and Grants Management (SPGM) can help you with budgets and other forms if notified in advance.
- Environmental Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- CITI Training (IRB, IACUC, and RCR)
- University Policy on Determination of Gifts and Sponsored Projects [PDF]
- Finance/Purchasing Policies
- Radford University Audit Reports
- Human Resources
- Accounts Payable
- Financial Reporting
- Procurement and Contracts
- Student Accounts
- Conference Services (PDF)
- Library Services/ Literature Searches/ Reviews
- International Education Center (IEC)
- Radford University Fact Book - Your source for facts and figures such as enrollment, admissions, benchmark institutions and more.
- University 7-17 Strategic Plan
- Indirect Rate Agreement
- HR Forms
- Travel Forms
- Intellectual Property Disclosure Form Word | PDF
- A133 Audit Letter Word | PDF
- Proposal Summary Form Word | PDF - PI required to complete for internal approvals/routing.
- Bio-Chemical or Hazardous Material Form (PDF) - PI required to complete if the questions marked with ** are answered yes on the Proposal Summary Form
- Bio-Chemical or Hazardous Material Form Instructions (PDF)
- Underwriting Request Word | PDF - To fund salaries and benefits during post-award contract negotiation.