Simple steps to enroll in the payment plan
- Students should log into the MyRU portal
- Click on the My Accounts tab
- In the Student Accounts channel, click on Make a payment by monthly payments.
- You will now be directed to QuickPay where you need to click on Make Payment on the left side of the page.
- Students may also enroll Authorized Payers at this point
- Click on Payment Plan to enroll in the eCashier Automatic Payment Plan (a new window will open).
Target Dates to Enroll By
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Number of Payments||Months of payments|
|Automactic payment plan enrollment available on May 1 for Fall 2013.|
Availability of e-Cashier is determined by Radford University. Please be aware the University may elect not to have e-Cashier available during specific times and dates during registration.
Questions or need additional help?
Please call Nelnet Business Solutions at 888-470-6014. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday, 7:30 am to 5 p.m. (CST).