Below are some of the most commonly used student activities forms. Completed forms should be returned to the related department.
Individual Student Awards
Student Organization Awards
CLUB Programming COMMITTEE
On-Campus Program Funding
Please review this booklet before sending a CPC Application. It includes CPC guidelines and application. Applications are due to Hurlburt Student Center Room 235 by 4 p.m. on Wednesdays to be reviewed at the following week's CPC meeting. CPC applications must be submitted at least four weeks prior to the date of the on-campus event. Applications must send a representative to the CPC meeting at which their application will be reviewed.
Please review this information prior to submitting your applications for Travel Funding. It includes CPC travel guidelines and application. Applications are due to Hurlburt Student Center Room 235 by 4 p.m. on Wednesdays to be reviewed at the following week's CPC meeting. CPC applications must be submitted at least five weeks prior to the first date of travel domestically and eight weeks prior to international travel. Applications must send a representative to the CPC meeting at which their application will be reviewed.
Student Funded Programming and Travel Forms
- Addendum for All Vendor Contracts (PDF)
Addendum must be used with all contracts supplied by vendor.
- Office Supplies Order Form (PDF)
This form must accompany any purchase request from The Supply Room Companies.
- Printing Services Photocopy Request Form (PDF)
This form is used for RU services printing request.
- Purchase Order/Payment Request Form
This form is used to request a purchase/payment from an RU budget.
- Request for Travel Form (XLS)
Fill out this form completely when travel is required. This form must be approved and returned to the account manager prior to reserving accommodations, registrations, vehicles, etc.
- RU Vendor Contract Form (PDF)
This form is used when vendors do not have their own contracts.
- Scope of service (PDF)
- SFC Base Budget Request Forms (PDF) and SFC Special Initiative Form (PDF)
These forms are used by departments and student organizations that request their annual budget from SFC.
- Taxpayer Identification Form (PDF)
This form is used to collect federal taxpayer information from individuals/businesses.
- Temporary Structure Permit Application
This form is used for inflatables, climbing walls, mechanical bulls, or other temporary structures.
- Travel Guideline Tables (PDF)
This form outlines approved state rates for various travel needs in-state and out-of-state. (i.e. meal per diems, motel rates, etc.)
- Vehicle Rental Request Form (PDF)
This form is used for Enterprise or Facilities management vehicle rentals. Also see Enterprise Rates here.
Student Clubs and Organizations Information and Forms
- Club Manual 2012-13 (PDF)
- Student Organization Registration Application (DOC)
- Radford After Dark Event Instructions and Funding Application (DOC)
- RUInvolved User Guide 2012 (PDF)
- How to Begin a New Student Organization (PDF)
This packet describes the five main steps of how to create (or reactivate) a student organization at Radford University.
- Grade Release Form (PDF)
This form is needed if membership in your organization requires verification of a student's GPA.
- New Email and Web Request (PDF)
For clubs wishing to create an email and web account.
- Activity Waiver (DOC)
For activities involving personal risks and dangers.