To make an appointment, please call 831-5111
Making an appointment is the most effective way to see a healthcare provider.
Walk-ins should expect a longer wait time.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. If you are unable to keep this appointment, please call within one hour to cancel. Failure to do so will result in a $25.00 fee on your second no show.
What to bring to your appointment
- **Your insurance card**
- Please bring the necessary forms with you to your appointment. This will ultimately shorten the length of appointment and wait times.
- If you have an appointment that is not GYN related - you need to fill out the Female History Form [PDF].
- If you have an appointment that is GYN related and are a new patient - you need to fill out Female History Form [PDF] and GYN History Form [PDF].
- (GYN refers to services which are gynecological - i.e. pap smear, pelvic exam)
- If you have a GYN appointment and plan to request birth control, please use one of these tools before your appointment to help you decide what birth control method may be best for you:
- You just need to fill out Male History Form [PDF] and bring it to your appointment.