Sep 16, 2014
Radford University Recycling shredded documents and a set a new record during its fall semester Shred-A-Thon event Sept. 11 on the RU campus.
Sep 9, 2014
Dalton Kitchen recently participated in Radford University's Service and Sustainability Week by featuring a menu full of local food items.
Sep 5, 2014
Initiatives to make a more sustainable campus will be highlighted during the Service and Sustainability week, from Monday, Sept. 8 through Sunday, Sept. 14.
Aug 26, 2014
RU Recycling will host Shred-A-Thon, a free campus-wide shredding event, on Thursday, Sept. 11, from 1-5 p.m.
Aug 8, 2014
RU's College of Business and Economics Building is now the university's fourth LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold building, marking another achievement in RU's sustainability initiatives.
Sustainability Archived News
June 24, 2010
Radford University Sustainability Efforts Recognized
March 25, 2010
Radford Earns "Cool School" Designation for Green Efforts
January 29, 2009
RU Received National Award for Sustainability Project
December 18, 2008
Two RU Buildings Receive Coveted ENERGY STAR Certification
- RU Wins State Environmental Excellence Awards
- University Powers up Battery Recycling Program
- Students' Unwanted Items Benefit YMCA in Move-Out Program
- Recycle It, Don’t Trash It: 12th Annual RecycleMania Begins
- Bright Lights, School Spirit Greet Dalton Hall Diners
- Energy-Saving Tips for the Holidays
- Sustainability Week on Radford Campus Will Offer a Movie, a Meal and More
- Mine Safety Expert to Speak at Radford
- Staff Picnic to be Most Ambitious “ZeWe” Event Yet
- Workshops Begin Climate Action Planning