News and Events
Radford University Sustainability is embarking on an initiative designed to support faculty toward revising existing or creating new curriculum to include sustainability components and outcomes.
Radford University faculty looking to enhance teaching and engagement with environmental and sustainability issues are encouraged to participate in the sustainability across curriculum workshop, scheduled for 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. May 15 at Selu Conservancy.
Radford University honored three individuals for their commitment to campus sustainability April 21 with the Keep’n It Green award.
Radford University Sustainability is hosting a series of Speed Storytelling presentations at 6 p.m., April 17, in Heth Hall 016. Admission is free.
The Keep’n It Green award is back for 2017.
Sustainability Archived News
June 24, 2010
Radford University Sustainability Efforts Recognized
March 25, 2010
Radford Earns "Cool School" Designation for Green Efforts
January 29, 2009
RU Received National Award for Sustainability Project
December 18, 2008
Two RU Buildings Receive Coveted ENERGY STAR Certification
- RU Wins State Environmental Excellence Awards
- University Powers up Battery Recycling Program
- Students' Unwanted Items Benefit YMCA in Move-Out Program
- Recycle It, Don’t Trash It: 12th Annual RecycleMania Begins
- Bright Lights, School Spirit Greet Dalton Hall Diners
- Energy-Saving Tips for the Holidays
- Sustainability Week on Radford Campus Will Offer a Movie, a Meal and More
- Mine Safety Expert to Speak at Radford
- Staff Picnic to be Most Ambitious “ZeWe” Event Yet
- Workshops Begin Climate Action Planning