News and Events
In a taste test, could you tell the difference between tap and bottled water? The Radford University Sustainability Internship Team is on a mission to answer that question and to determine which, if either, taste better.
Radford University's College of Humanity and Behavioral Sciences Building is now the university's fifth LEED Gold building, marking another achievement in the university's sustainability initiatives.
The Princeton Review has again recognized Radford University for its commitment to building and maintaining a sustainable, environmentally friendly campus.
Radford University Recycling is conducting Shred-A-Thon Oct. 5 to give the university community an opportunity to safely and securely shred and recycle unwanted documents.
October is National Campus Sustainability Month and to celebrate, Radford University Sustainability is organizing the university’s first Campus Sustainability Week.
Sustainability Archived News
June 24, 2010
Radford University Sustainability Efforts Recognized
March 25, 2010
Radford Earns "Cool School" Designation for Green Efforts
January 29, 2009
RU Received National Award for Sustainability Project
December 18, 2008
Two RU Buildings Receive Coveted ENERGY STAR Certification
- RU Wins State Environmental Excellence Awards
- University Powers up Battery Recycling Program
- Students' Unwanted Items Benefit YMCA in Move-Out Program
- Recycle It, Don’t Trash It: 12th Annual RecycleMania Begins
- Bright Lights, School Spirit Greet Dalton Hall Diners
- Energy-Saving Tips for the Holidays
- Sustainability Week on Radford Campus Will Offer a Movie, a Meal and More
- Mine Safety Expert to Speak at Radford
- Staff Picnic to be Most Ambitious “ZeWe” Event Yet
- Workshops Begin Climate Action Planning