Virginia Police Legal Bulletin
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
About the Bulletin
The Virginia Police Legal Bulletin is no longer active. This website contains the archives of the bulletins. Radford University's Criminal Justice Department now runs the Virginia Criminal Justice Bulletin in its place.
The Virginia Police Legal Bulletin is a publication of the Virginia Police Legal Advisors Committee (VaPLEAC) of the Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police. The Bulletin is published online several times a year. The purpose of the Bulletin is to provide timely information about court cases, legislative actions, and general subject matter of interest to police legal advisors and law enforcement officers in Virginia. Read more.