Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Avante at Roanoke
Type of Facility: Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Specialty Selectcare Subacute Unit
Distance From Campus: 45 miles
Number of Beds: 130
Academic/Clinical Prerequisites for Placement at the Facility: Appropriate coursework in adult neurogenics, aphasia, cognitive disorders; minimum of two semesters at Radford University Speech, Language, and Hearing Clinic.
Types of Activities Engaged at the Facility: Evaluation and treatment, staff meetings.
Age Range for Adults: 18-80