Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Piney Forest Health Center
Type of Facility: Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing Facility
Distance From Campus: 110 miles
Number of Beds: 120
Academic/Clinical Prerequisites for Placement at the Facility: Appropriate coursework in adult speech and language disorders; dysphagia; minimum two semesters in Radford University Speech, Language and Hearing Clinic.
Types of Activities Engaged at the Facility: Evaluation and treatment; swallowing management; staff meetings; in-services.
Age Range for Adults: 55-100