Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Pulaski County Schools
Type of Facility: Public School System
Distance From Campus: 17 miles
Number of Schools: 11
Academic/Clinical Prerequisites for Placement at the Facility: Appropriate coursework in child speech and language disorders; minimum two semesters in Radford University Speech, Language and Hearing Clinic.
Disorders served: Apraxia of speech, articulation disorders, autism spectrum disorders, dysphagia, fluency disorders, hearing impairment, language disorders, phonological disorders, voice disorders.
Average number of clock hours per term earned by student: 100+
# of graduate students accepted each semester: 4-5
Minimum # of practicum days expected per week: 2-3
Types of Activities Engaged at the Facility: Evaluation-screenings and diagnostic testing; treatment-articulation, language, fluency, aural rehabilitation, voice; staffings-involvment in meetings as appropriate; IEPs; eligibility meetings; team meetings.
# of clients served: 50
Age Range for Children: prek-21