About Prospective Students Current Students Graduate Clinical Education RUSLHC Facilities FAQs

Apply for Admission

Undergraduate students should apply to Radford University through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

Students wishing to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders (COSD) enter the Waldron College of Health and Human Services as pre-COSD majors. They are advised through the Waldron College Advising Center.

Reasons to Love Radford