Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Make a Referral
The Radford University Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic (RUSLHC) offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment of speech, spoken and written language, cognitive-communication and hearing disorders in people of all ages, from infants to the elderly. Services are also available to individuals who are interested in accent modification.
The RUSLHC accepts referrals from clients, caregivers, educators, physicians and allied health care professionals in the New River and Roanoke Valleys. In order to be considered for diagnostic or treatment speech-language services through the RUSLHC, the client or caregiver needs to complete a case history intake form. No clients will be placed on the waiting list or considered for services until a completed case history form is received.
- Pediatric Speech Language Case History [PDF]
- Adult Speech Language Case History [PDF]
- Pediatric Auditory Processing Case History [PDF]
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Case History [PDF]
Case history forms can be delivered in person or via fax or email.
A wide variety of services are offered, including a preschool language lab, multidisciplinary assessment of autism spectrum disorders, augmentative-alternative communication evaluations, assessment and treatment of cognitive-communication disorders associated with traumatic brain injury and/or stroke, central auditory processing evaluations, hearing aid evaluations, community screenings, and Scottish Rite Summer Language Programs.