Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Tuition and Special Fees
Radford University Student Accounts provides the following information related to tuition expenses:
- Academic costs
- Payment methods
- Perkins Loan borrower information
- Making payment by credit cards
- Virginia College Savings Plan, and more
Office of Financial Aid
The Office of Financial Aid provides estimated expenses for undergraduates and parents to review.
School of Nursing Fees
Following acceptance to the upper division nursing major, there are special fees students will incur related to the following:
- Up-to-date immunizations and TB skin test or chest X-ray during the term prior to enrollment in upper division courses.
- Current certification in: Basic First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), American Heart Association Basic Life Support, Adult and infant (BLS-C) preferred.
- Criminal Background Investigation prior to enrollment in upper division courses (form sent after admission).
- Urine Drug Screen (completed during first week of upper division classes).