Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
CCNE Call for Third Party Comments
On October 16-18, 2013, the Radford University School of Nursing will host the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) for an on-site re-accreditation visit for our Undergraduate Program. CCNE policy requires that institutions provide an opportunity for our community of interest to provide written input into the deliberation of the evaluation team.
Written and signed third party comments will be accepted by CCNE until September 16, 2013. All comments should relate to the program’s compliance with accreditation standards.
All comments must be directed to:
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
1 Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036