Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Our Radford Location
Radford University is located in the beautiful New River Valley about 50 miles west of Roanoke, Va., between the Blue Ridge and Alleghany mountains in southwestern Virginia. It is a beautiful semi-rural area with rolling mountains, beautiful scenery, and the second oldest river in the world running through it - the New River.
The Radford site for the School of Nursing is housed in the newly constructed Waldron Hall, currently the largest academic building on campus. The School of Nursing is allocated most of the third floor of this state of the art building for faculty/staff and administrative offices, learning labs and conference/seminar rooms. Additionally, the school has access to several multi-purpose classrooms throughout the building, including six multi-media equipped classrooms, three multi-media equipped seminar rooms, and a videoconferencing classroom to help facilitate distance education.