Admission to most occupational therapy programs is competitive. Your application is most likely to be successful if you have:
- An undergraduate G.P.A. of 3.25 or better;
- Strong reasoning and writing skills (as documented by your scores on the Graduate Record Examination);
- Work or volunteer experiences with children and adults who have disabilities; and
- Skills in occupations and activities (for example, in manual or fine art, sports or music).
Prerequisite requirements for admission to Radford University’s Master of Occupational Therapy Program in 2015 include:
- A strong foundation of undergraduate course work in the liberal arts and sciences (English, philosophy, anthropology, sociology, biology, psychology);
- Grades of “B” or better in the specific courses listed in the link below.
Prequisite Requirements for 2015 (PDF)